profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, September 01, 2008
@ 12:10 AM

2day we went 2 watch the concert~Sequences...
Quite boring la but very funny too during the performance XD
On the way to the Esplanade Hall, our bus dive pass the NDP stage...
Then everyone was so sad n everyone was saying I'm going to cry le...
& I actually cried but i told them that I didn't cry
It makes me remember the happy moment we had 2gether
In the theater there is no reception...*so boring cannot sms*
We all look very forward 2 the break in between
We rush out the theater just 2 sms...LOL
I go message Clement(not that Clement Chok)
He keep reply OK OK OK then i reply back 2 him why u whole day say OK OK
Later i make u KO r...LOR...but he still reply OK *sad*
The concert ends at 10pm like that...
On the way back 2 school...every one was like so quite...not high at all...
So i have no one 2 talk wif so i take out my MP3 2 listen and i actually fall asleep...
First time that i slept so soundly in the bus...LOL...
But it was cold...so soon reach school le then go home...
I 1 2 sleep le so i will not continue...*tired*


Rui Wen & Me


In Esplanade Concert Hall

Christabel&Cheryl
ChanelS
Rui wen& me

On the bus =p
Ziqi & Regina
Ziqi & me
Blur image~Choir Members
Rebacca&me

In Compass Point & LRT XD
Gene, SeReNa & Rui wen
Gene & me
Rui wen & me
Li Xia & Gene
Gene, SeReNa & me
Joyce & me
Li Xia & me
Hazel & me
Pei Ying & Regina