profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
@ 9:23 PM

Seven things that scare you:
~CATS =p
~Things that pop out...out of a sudden
~Frog
~Spider
~Ghost =.="
~Losing someone I love
~Lonely


Seven things that you love the most:
~Him
~Myself
~NDP'08
~Gans
~Choir
~Friends
~Music

Seven important things in your room:
~Bed
~MP3
~Photo
~TV
~Computer
~Fan
~Wardrobe

Seven random facts about you facts:
~I am 13
~I love my name
~I am going GENTING with the choir
~I am cute(thats what ppl say)
~I love MUSIC
~I love NDP'08
~I love him

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
~Meet them =.="
~Go back to NDP
~Travel around the world
~Let him know that I love him xp
~Grow taller xp
~Do meaningful things
~Do whatever I love

Seven things you can do:
~Laugh
~Talk
~Sing
~Cry
~Eat
~Sleep
~Love him

Seven things you can't do:
~Study without getting distracted
~Tell him that I love him
~Get better in maths
~Comfort ppl
~Read musical note
~Dun listen to music for a day
~???

Seven things you say the most:
~hhaha
~hii
~LOL
~durh
~CHANEL(not calling myself)
~huh
~dunno

Seven songs you recently listened to:
~蒲公英的約定-周杰伦
~洋葱-楊宗緯
~你走天橋我走地下道-何維健
~天灰-SHE
~Ai De Hao Xin Ku-??
~Better In Time-Leona lewis
~I'll Remember You-No secret

Seven movies you've been planning to watch:
~High School Musical 3
~The Coffin
~Sing to the Dawn
~20th Century Boys


Seven people to do this quiz:
~All my Gans
~All my friends
~Ppl who wanna do