Thursday, October 02, 2008
@ 11:24 PM
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, Of Course =.=
Best friend?
Teh Ya Xin Chanel XD
Is it okay for girls to kiss other girls?
I dunno.
Do you know any mechanical stuff about cars?
No.
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
No.
Have you ever cried while in the shower?
Yes.
If you were given $100, would you spend it or save it?
Spend On What I Need & Save The Remaining
Could things possibly get any better?
Hope so...
Are you close with your mother?
Yes, Of Course
Does your head hurt?
A Little
Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes.
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Go Back To My Dreamland XD
Are you Irish in any way?
No
Where did you sleep last night?
In My Bed.
Are you happy right now?
Okay...A Little Bit Mood Swing
How's your heart lately?
It's Working Fine, But I Hope It Will Stop Beating So That I Will Not Be That Hurt
Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Depends
What are you excited about right now?
The Event That I Hope That Is Going To Happen In 44 Days Time
Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Yes xp
What's the cutest text message you've ever got?
I Receive Before...It's The Cutest & Sweetest Text Message But I Don't Wan To Tell xp
Could you go a day without eating?
Dunno
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Nope
What’s your favorite season?
Winter??
What’s your favorite color to wear?
Black or White
Who was the last person at your house?
No One
Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
No Cause I Just Love My Name & The Way It Is XD
Do you wish you were famous?
No
What's something you do a lot?
Listening To Music
Are you in a good mood?
Not Really