profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
@ 2:06 PM

ROFL !! I didn't promote to express !!!
Haiis...so sad already...he still lie ):
Cheat our feelings...bad kor kor!!!
Sigh...Today they fly then I forget to wish them =p
Hope to meet up with them soon when they come back...
Why so many things happen this few days n none of it is happy !!!
But at least there is him to accompany mii (:

Friday-It was E-learning Day n it is boring!!
After that I have choir till 15 30
Then when home to rest a while then go swimming around 17 30
Then had dinner n my eyes is glued to the TV =p

Saturday-Nth much happen...at home the whole day!! boring!!!
They fly on that day n its GONNA BE MORE BORING!!!
I think none of them go to the airport n send them...

Upcoming Events-Learning Festival
-Birthday party
-PSC Outing
-Choir
-Genting