Thursday, October 02, 2008
@ 10:16 PM
01. If you made $50 for every survey you took, how much would you be making?
-Woohoo! That Will Be Great But I Hate Survey...Uhh, I dunno.
02.Do you have a favorite sports team?
-No
03. How much did you spend on the shirt you're wearing?
-I Spend $10 xp
04. Do you live in an apartment building or a house?
-What's The Difference? I Live In A HDB Flat, Anyway.
05. What was the last thing you had to eat and drink?
-I Ate Lemon Chicken Rice For Dinner =.="
06.What is something you'd really love to do right now?
-Talk With Him >.<
07. When and why did you last cry?
-It Should Be When I Go To Watch The Sequences Concert With The Choir...
-Because We Pass By The NDP Stage...Okay I Admit That I Cry Easily >.<
08. Is there a person who used to make you happy that you now dislike?
-Nope
09. What band do you hate the most, why?
-None
10. What is one thing you would never eat even if paid?
-When I'm Hurt ):
11. Do you have an addiction to anything?
-To Music That I Can Keep Replay =p
12. Have you decided what career you would like to pursue?
-Not really...
13. What color is your dining room table, if you have one?
-Transparent.
14. What brand of bubble gum do you like best?
-I Don't Eat Bubble Gum =)
15. What color is your keyboard, and mouse?
-Keyboard~Black...Mouse~Black
16. When was the last time you watched School of Rock? -Never watched it before.
17. Are you excited for Sims 3 to come out?
-Nope...Cause I Don't Watch
18. Are you upset for any reason right now? If so, why?
-Yes Cause He Did Not Reply Me Till Now )=
19. What was the last movie you watched? Who did you watch it with?
-Can't Remember...It Has Been Long Time Ago...
20. Do you miss anyone right now? Who, why?
-Yes...Them =p Cause I Hasn't Seen Them For A Long Time & They Seems To Ignore People ):
21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
-Not more than 10
22. Any plans for tomorrow?
-Revise For Up Coming Paper & Hang Around
23. What is your favorite fruit(s)?
-Mango,Grapes.Banana,Watermelon,Orange,Strawberry,Kiwi......
24. When is the last time you spoke to your parents?
-10mins ago
25. Are you going to move within the next year?
-Nope. I Just Move Not Long Before...About 5Months Ago Only
26. What color is your favorite hoodie?
-I don't have a hoodie.
27. Do you name inanimate objects?
-Huh.
28. Have you ever written a love letter to someone?
-No
29. When was the last time you felt embarrassed? What happened?
-Today?? I Was Eating With Cosmas & My Friend Thought That I Was Dating With Him =.="
What The Hell !!!
30. What song are you currently listening to?
- 何維健-你走天橋我走地下道
Pass this quiz to 5 people with blogs:
1. Chanel
2.Ah Ben
3. Gene
4. Serena
5. Jun Sheng