profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
@ 3:07 PM

311008 was PSC outing...
In the morning...
I went to school for choir then we stretch like hell
Until my leg very pain !!!
Once finish choir, I when to Compass Point n meet Amanda n Qian Yu
But they was late...
So I went to cold storage to buy the drinks.
Then I dunno is Qian Yu or Amanda who thought that Compass Point Bus Interchange got 89
In the end no lor...
Luckily, we met JS then he know where got then bring us go...
Thx JS (:
I oso wanna Thx Amanda Lee (:
We waited the bus for a while then JS need to go n just nice the bus came...LOL
We counted how many bus-stop...
Then Qian Yu n Amanda say that they will hold responsibility in mii if we didn't get down at the right stop...LOL
But I lost count in between =.="
We get down the bus n call Cheryl,Amanda Chew
But none of them pick up the phone )=
So we try our luck n just walk around
& we manage to find the entrance that will enter the chalet (=
But we can check in only after 2pm??
Then we call Rachel n she is on the way
We where so hungry n we were eating while waiting
After that,4 of us sit there n wait for Amanda Chew,Cheryl,Faye & Clement...
When they come...It is time yet =.="
After that, Hong Wei came
Finally, we can check in...
We all was in the chalet n Amanda Chew,Cheryl & Faye went to WWW
Later, Hazwan n Wei Lynn came n we start getting high n mad =p
Amanda,Qian Yu,Rachel & I play pillow fight n Hong wei & Clement went out...
Wei Lynn was watching the TV n hazwan was like hanging around
We play the pillow fight till my toe nail drop off...eeww
They 3 gang up attack mii...unfair )=
They was hungry n they went out to buy food n left mii in the room cause I'm injured
Cheryl came back before they when out n ask Hong wei & Clement to help to carry the BBQ things...Dunno where Hazwan n Wei Lynn went...
Everyone was gone n I was alone in the room...
After eating...we went back to play pillow fight...
Hazwan n Hong wei was trying to scare mii...
We rest a while n 4 of us went to E Hub to take Neo prints
After that we when back to the chalet to BBQ
But that's when the problem come...
We started the fire but the fire was so...that the crab stick was hard outside but cold inside
We left the satay there to BBQ for a long time but it's still not cook...
Luckily, Amanda Chew get her parent to help to start the fire n at last we can BBQ...
Now let the pic do the talking cause I'm tired of typing...
I think this will be my longest post...
PSC Rox
Random
Hazwan
Qian Yu
Rachel
Adeline
Amanda Lee
Amanda Chew
Angelina
Cheryl & Faye
Clement

Rachel, Qian Yu & Amanda Lee
Rachel & Qian Yu


Hazwan & Rachel

Hazwan
Hong Wei & Clement

Rachel, Amanda Lee & Qian Yu

Hazwan & Rachel
Faye
Hazwan
Jane

Jaslyn

Karen


Li Yen

ManTing


Qian Yu
Rachel

Wei Lynn

Ying Xin

E Hub
Random

Qian Yu & Amanda Lee decorating


Cutting in progress





Amanda & Qian Yu


Random
Amanda Lee

BBQ