profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
@ 7:03 PM

Hey ppl...I'm back from camp. Must congrats mii okay XD
I will post more pic about MDIS, PA Camp & Genting after I come back from GENTING!!!
I'm very BUSY recently & I HATE PACKING !!
Haiis my shoulder is KILLING mii after I came back from camp.
It is Quiz time again =.=
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people. Have Fun!

1. Do you eat alot of fast food?
No but only recently I went to eat

2. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
No?!

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No

4. What did you last get upset about?
The last time I got upset is about him

5. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Nope

6. What about in your 5th sent message?
Is about someone big day

7. Who was the last person you ate with?
My younger brother

8. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jun Sheng
9. When you order sushi, what do you get?
I get back wat I order la..lols

10. Who was the last person you sat next to?
My younger brother

11. What were you doing at 10 am?
Eating Medicine for my shoulder

12. Have you changed alot since summer?
Maybe?

13. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Mineral water

14. Where is the place you want to be right now?
Dunno

15. When was the last time you cried?
It was on my birthday

16. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I'll Remember You- No Secret

17. What were you doing at 11 last night?
MSN-ing

18. Who's near you?
No one

19. What were you doing at 5 am in the morning?
I was awake cause my shoulder is killing mii

20.What's bothering you right now?
My shoulder

21. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
My dad
22. Whose house did you go to last?
My house...lol

23. Who honestly knows everything about you?
Me, myself (OK, I'm starting to say craps)

24. Who broken your heart?
Someone

25. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
Yes, of course

26. Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My darling, Rui Wen xp

27. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
Ya, I kissed my Lao gong

28. Are there any parts of your body that hurts?
My shoulder

29. In the supermarket, the first thing that gets your attention is?
IDK...depends on my mood

30. How cool do you think you are?
I'm no cool, okay? Ya

31. Drugs are?
For people who are stupid & thinks that it is cool

32. Which one do you hate the most?
Who/What ? Huh?!

33. Who was the first person to text you today?
Chanel

34. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Comb my hair
35. Who was your last missed call on your cellphone?
My dad

36. What's the last mistake you made?
To let my brother use my com n now it is so lag

37. What are you listening to right now?
你走天橋我走地下道- 何維健

38. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
My bro
39. Who was the last person to call you?
My mum
40. Is there anything you want to say to someone special?
Ya

5 people to do this quiz:
-Gans
-Friends
-Choir Members
-?
-?