profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
@ 11:44 PM

1. How do you like your eggs?
Dunno

2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Just use your mouth, take a sip & drink it...derh

3. Favorite breakfast food:
MacDonald piping hot pancakes (:

4. Peanut butter:
I don't eat bread often

5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Anything.

6. Coke or Pepsi?
Anything since it taste the same, but I prefer 7-up.

7. You're feeling lazy. What do you make?
Cup noodles.

8. You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Hawaiian

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Depends on watt I have.

10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Jalan Kayu- Roti Prata (=

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
No

12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
No

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Oyster, squid, Lady finger....(there is more but I forgot the name)

14. What was your favorite food as a child?
Sweet stuff

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Raisins

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Rambutan

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
(can I say those fruit n vegetables I hate?)Fruits-Cherry, Kiwi, Rambutan. Vegetable-Lady finger

18. Favorite junk food:
Chocolate =D

19. Favorite between meal snack:
I dun eat between meals snacks

20. Do you have any weird food habits?
If there is soup that I like, I will take the soup as rice

21. You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
I never go on diet before but when the day comes that I'm on a diet, I will take soybean milk or potatoes instead of rice.

22. You're off your diet. Now what would you like?
I don't go on diet. But I would want to eat sashimi.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
I only can take a little bit of spicy food.

24. Can I get you a drink?
Jasmine Green Tea.

25. Red or White Wine?
I dun drink wine but I drink Jolly Shady. LoLs

26. Favorite dessert?
Ice-cream.

27. The perfect nightcap?
Dunno