profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
@ 6:59 PM

1. So what do people call you?
Chanel Tan, Chanel, Piggy, Xiao Zhu, Dar, Cutie, Jie, Mei...(some cannot say (: )

2. How young are you?
Miserable 13 =p

3. Who sleeps in the same house as you?
My Family

4. When you see your boy/girlfriend kissing another person, what would you do?
Go forward, slap him and ran off with tears (:

5. You got a free trip, South America or North America?
Depends

6. What would you do if a teacher of the opposite sex hit on you?
I will make sure he get sack or published on newspaper for student assault :p

7. Right now do you prefer a strawberry milkshake or a banana cupcake?
Can I have chocolate cupcake instead?

8. Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
Yes

9. Are you a guy or a chick?
I'm none of them O.O

10. What are you wearing?
T-shirt & shorts

11. What color is the thing you are sitting on right now?
Black

12. Are you doing this just because you are bored?
Yes

13. What is bothering you right now?
A whole lots of things

14. Who do you think you're going to spend New Year's with?
Friends & Family

15. Have you been kissed at midnight?
No

16. Who are you missing right now?
Someone that cannot been told =D

17. Can you type over 60 words per minute?
Maybe?!

18. Are you tall?
No...I must grow taller!!

19. MacDonald's or KFC?
KFC

20. What color is your hair?
Black

21. What is your favorite color?
Black, White, Purple/Violet, Orange, Blue, Red

22. Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Yes, I wanna watch Twilight but no one is free )x

23. Do you have cancer or diabetes?
Certainly no

24. How smart do you think you are?
"Very smart"

25. Can you surf?
No

26. Are you easily scared by a horror/thriller films?
No

27. If you were given $100,would you spend it, or save it?
Half-half

28. If there was a spider in the room,would you stay?
I will run out of the room

29. What time is it?
21 12

30. What do you wear to bed?
Clothes

31. Would you ever become a vegetarian?
Depends

32. Where are you right now?
My own room

33. Can you swim well?
No, I can't even swim

34. Do you shop for clothes?
Sometimes

35. Where do you think your lover is right now?
At home but going out soon?

38. And what is he/she doing?
IDK

39. Do you believe in ghost?
A bit

40. Do you love your friends?
Ya. If I dun love them, they will be my enemy =.=

41. Name your closest friend.
Rui wen, Chanel, Serena, Gene, Bingbing, Izzati

42. Do you think that he/she can be your best friend?
Huh? Who?

43. Are you listening to music right now, can you specify what is it?
Yes, 爱的好辛苦

45. Last question, is there someone courting you right now?
How I know