profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
@ 7:59 PM

A: You like to drink
B: You like people
C: You are really silly
D: You like to eat
E: You like to play with dogs
F: You are dead sexy
G: You never let people tell you what to do
H: You have a good personality and a good look
I: Easy to be with
J: People adore you
K: You are wild and crazy
L: Everyone loves you
M: Best kisser ever
N: Best GF/BF anyone could ask for
O: Easy to fall in love
P: You are popular with all types of people
Q: You are tomboy
R: You are loyal to those who love you
S: Crazy
T: Awesome kisser
U: You really like to chill
V: Awesome in bed
W: You are very broad minded
X: You love sports
Y: Best GF/BF anyone could ask for
Z: Always ready


C: You are really silly. (Ya, silly in BGR)
H: You have a good personality and a good look. (I dunno)
A: You like to drink. (I very guai de OK..)
N: Best GF/BF anyone could ask for. (Ya, it's true =p )
E: You likes to play with dogs. (Ya =D )
L: Everyone loves you. (Maybe?!)

T: Awesome kisser. ( OMG!! O.O {lols} )
A: You like to drink. ( I very guai de but I love Jolly Shady {lols})

N: Best GF/BF anyone could ask for. (Certainly :p)