profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
@ 10:32 PM

Q1. Besides Your Lips, Where Is Your Favourite Spot To Get Kissed?
Dunno

Q2. How Did You Feel When You Woke Up This Morning?
Feel like going toilet -.-

Q3. Who Was The Last Person You Took A Picture Of?
I think is Rui Wen

Q4. Would You Consider Yourself To Be Spoiled?
Yes...No...IDK...

Q5. Would You Ever Donate Blood?
Depends

Q6. Have You Ever Had A Best Friend Who Was Of The Opposite Sex?
Yes

Q7. Do You Want Someone Dead?
Not really

Q8. What Does Your Last Text Message Says?
About NDP )x

Q9. What Are You Thinking Right Now?
Can I skip school tomorrow xp

Q10. Do You Wish Someone Was With You Right Now?
YES!!

Q11. What Time Did You Go To Sleep Last Night?
Should be 1.30am & I woke up a lot of times for no reason...

Q12. Where Did You Buy The Shirt You're Wearing Now?
Hang Ten

Q13. Is Someone On Your Mind Right Now?
Yes..

Q14. Who Was The Last Person To Text You?
Yeo Rui Wen

Tag 10 ppl to do this quiz:
Just do it if u wan (: