profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
@ 8:00 PM

-Tagged by Cheryl Li (:


Rules below must be followed :
1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, their ten things and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and choose their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. My name is Chanel Tan.
2. My birthday is on 14 Nov.
3. I love myself.
4. My primary school is Nan Chiau.
5. I love choir.
6. My best friend is Rui Wen~
7. I love to sing.
8. I love to hang around with my friends.
9. I love music.
10. I love to play & chat with my gans


Now tag 10 people to do the quiz:
-BingBing
-Chanel
-Christabel
-Gene
-Irene
-Jun Sheng
-Pei Ying
-Regina
-Serena
-Wei Ming