Saturday, January 03, 2009
@ 6:40 PM
I went to my father's friend house to BBQ!! L0L
After BBQ, we where playing game n I went home at 6.30AM, OK!!
I was super duper tired lor...
I woke up at 14 30 and rush to finish my homework.
But I didn't complete all my homework =p
I decided to complete it on Sat & Sun(=
I'm still a GOOD GIRL 0k!!
02 Jan,
How's Ur first day in school?
Fun? Crazy?
I spend my first day in school with fun, laughter, annoying...
This year Sec1 all very CUTE!!!
Hahas, but their mouth will never stop talking... 0.0
03 Jan,
I did my homework today OK...
But I didn't go for choir today too...
I not dun wanna go...
Is my bro got food poisoning then I so good, Tkcs of him leh...
U see I'm such a KIND, CARING GIRL XD
0kkies, today I very angry...
Some random friend ask mii to add a guy in MSN n pass msg to him...
Just because the guy dun reply him=.=
I feel like telling her that,
"You are a girl, even though the guy didn't reply u, u oso dun need to ask others to help u pass msg right. Not that I dun wanna help u pass msg...Is that wat are the msg u want mii to pass. I can't be passing those msg, right?! It is so straight forward in the way u say & why must u ask mii whether I was heartbroke every time u chat with mii. You know that u are adding salt on my wound when u ask that question."
I know that she might read this but I still wanna say all this...
I'm sorry if I hurt u......