profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
@ 9:21 PM

Back to post again...
I'm going to be very busy next week & I will not going to post anything after CNY (=
Haiis...the CNY rehearsal is the same date as the Public Speaking Exam...
This few weeks, I'm not in the mood of studying cause I'm very tired !!
That day, I overslept & almost late for school.
Then yesterday I slept at 10pm and woke up at 2pm...sleep for 16hrs...like pig xp
Today doing the PowerPoint & research on toxic waste management.
I think I'm going to draw out a timetable after CNY cause I always do thing last minute )x
Does any one have this song -Sometimes When We Touch by Oliva Ong ? If have, can u send mii (=

CHANEL TAN, u are a stupid girl! He will not come back to u again. He has left u alone in a lonely & cold place. There's no use to think of him any more. Forget about him & his promise. It's just a beautiful dream & u have wake up now. There's no use crying for him. It will just waste ur tears & energy. Concentrate on ur study & dun think of him. Whatever he & his girl did is none of ur business. He is the one who break his promise & betray u......