Sunday, January 11, 2009
@ 1:17 PM
1) BingBing
2) Chanel
3) Gene
4) Jun Sheng
5) Regina
6) Rui Wen
7) Serena
8) Wei Ming
1) How did you meet no.4?
(Jun Sheng) Sec1
2) Do you have any crush up there ?
No
3) What would u do if u hadn't met no.1 ?
(BingBing) I will not have another best friend
4) What would you do if no.6 & no.2 were going out.
(Chanel & Rui Wen) I will do nth...lols
5) How did u meet no.8?
(Wei Ming) I meet him with JS after my PA Camp
6) Is no.2 ur good friend ?
(Chanel) Yes
7) Who is no.8 best friend ?
(Wei Ming) IDK xp
8) Have u ever dated no.1 ?
(Bingbing) Erm...
9) Do u miss no.4 ?
(Jun Sheng) Miss him for watt xp
10) What do you think of no.6 ?
(Rui Wen) She is a little bit blur sometimes but ILH. Hahas.
11) What do u think of no.7 ?
(Serena) She is cute, lame, funny (=
12) Who does no.3 like ?
(Gene) She love her Nathan...
13) Have u been into no.8's house ?
(Wei Ming) Certainly NO...
14) Do you love no.2 ?
(Chanel) Erm...
15) Do u trust these ppl ?
Yes but I dun trust JS xp