profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
@ 7:48 PM

Hi ppl, I'm back to post....
I will not be posting so often cause I will not online on weekday cause I have no time!!!
Monday, I will have to help my mother cause going to be CNY.
Tuesday & Wednesday, I will need to stay back sometimes or I need to do my homework.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday, I have Choir & on Saturday I need to do my homework.
You see...I have NO TIME...
This year, I must study hard n smart to achieve my goals.

This week everything went smoothly just that on the CCA try out day, I'm really tired.
The Sec1 dun behave like their first day.
So noise n dun follow instruction.
I shout until I going to lost my voice that day.
Luckily, I did not. If not how am I going to sing.
This few days oso very sleepy & tired...

Happy Early Birthday to Clara & Chanel (=
Clara- Good luck n all the best in ur school work n TC of yourself.
Chanel-Must grow up!! But still must be Cute & Cheerful. Hahas. OMG, Wat am I talking about =.=