Friday, February 27, 2009
@ 5:59 PM
Back again...
This few day is SO BORING!!
-Thursday
Haha. Yesterday, silent reading half way, my phone rang sia.
I on silent mode but it was the calender.
I was so heng lor.
At first, I thought it was other ppl.
After that go for Home Econ.
The banana milkshake was so-so.
The colour was so disgusting...
So boring.
Lang Art period, somethings happen...
Haha. Annabelle dun so angry la..lax!!
When Rui Wen & I going for choir, we were drench like hell.
We went to toilet to dry..
The male conductor was quite handsome but very wried sometimes =p
Haha.....Ppl, dun think too much okay...
-Friday
Morning when to scare him when I reach Econ.
Haha...
After that, Annabelle came.
She remind mii about the Geo HW =p
I never do cause I dunno okay.
She ask mii to do then let her see.
I go ask him to do then I write. Haha..
He end up late for school again today.
Haiis...
Blahblahblah...
Lang Art period, Annabelle came to my place.
I & her oso wanna hear song.
But she never bring ear piece but I got bring.
So we sit at the back listening to song...
Later, the teacher saw both of us sitting behind then call us to go back.
After choir, I came out from school wif my cute cute.
He pei mii walk until Econ then go le )=
Then walk to CP wif him.
Saw Nicole & Xin Ying at the traffic light.
Nicole keep laughing...
Dunno why.
Then walking along fence that time saw Ziqi crossing the road.
She keep looking at mii then laugh oso..
So funny meh?!
He walk mii to the LRT then we bid goodbye.
Met Gene, skinny queen & 2 more (forget the name, pai seh) at the LRT platform.
Walk wif Gene to the mini supermarket then we bid goodbye.
I went to buy bubble tea then go home...
Overall is okay la. But quite boring during lesson & at home.
But I cannot play le. I must study. I must go to express...
Ppl, study hard & smart....