Saturday, February 21, 2009
@ 3:05 PM
Hey ppl....this is going to be a very emotional post.
No matter wat u read later, pls dun say or ask mii anything about it...
I just write out whatever is kept deep in my heart for a long time.
Today, when I was walking back to home...
I think about I & his relationship...
P.S....
I really dun know & understand wat u are thinking...
I really cannot figure out...
Or maybe u protect urself too well that I go in...
Although sometimes we argue...I dun not really mean it...
I know that some words I say will hurt u...
But I hope that u know that I did not really mean to hurt u...
Even though I cried cause of ur words that hurt mii...
It doesn't mean that I hate you...
I know that u did not mean to make mii cry...
But sometimes I really feel that the distance between us is very far away...
This week is a very long week for mii...
I'm seriously very tired...
I'm oso extremely confused...
I & ur relationship is like the weather...
Sometimes sunny & cooling...
Sometimes rain & thunder...
It is unpredictable...
No one can tell...
Even though every time there will be someone to let us be sunny again...
But there is possible to go back to rain again...
I, myself dun even know how I feel...
What I want...
Haiis......
Maybe like wat some random person tell mii...
Just let the time & day pass...
Maybe I will know wat he think...
How I feel...
Aiya...
I dun wanna continue writing already...
I should not think too much for now...