profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
@ 3:21 PM

HAPPY BELOVED & SWEET 15 BIRTHDAY , ONG TING!!

First, yesterday choir was okay.
I was late for choir but luckily i was just in time for running (=
Happy go lucky. Haha.
Last night was a very bad nightmare for mii...
Although I knew the answer from the beginning.
But it still gave mii a bad, deep wound which almost kill mii.
It was another almost sleepless night.
I know that u are in a difficult position...
Haiis..forget it...

Today is another very busy & stressful day.
Early in the morning, things happen...
There is still a pile of work waiting for mii to complete.
Homework...CCA...Test...Flu...Headache...
Rofl...STRESS GO AWAY!!