profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
@ 2:53 PM

Ok, I going forget the past...
It take mii a year to recover from the wound.
Haiis...
This year is the BEST VALENTINE DAY EVER!!
Ok, Most of you knew that I have STEAD le (:
Haha. =p

I oso receive some valentine day present.
Thx Ong Ting & Rui Wen for giving mii a rose.
Thx Rui Wen for the friendship card.
Thx Annabelle for ur heart shape card.
Thx Amira for ur chocolate.
Thx Li Xia for ur chocolate & sweet.
Thx Serena for ur chocolate.
Thx those who give mii a valentine hug.
Last but not least, thx BRIAN NG for giving mii such a WONDERFUL VALENTINE =p