Wednesday, February 25, 2009
@ 7:04 PM
HEY PEOPLE!!
I'm back to post...
I think I will start writing from Saturday...
-Saturday
I went to TPJC for choir exchange wif the choir.
The exchange was quite OK.
Some choir is really good...
After the exchange, Rui Wen say that she will accompany mii for lunch at CP.
But she went home )=
Then I have lunch with Gene, Serena & Li Xia.
After eating, I went home myself again...
So sian...
-Sunday
Nth much happen..
Go to Century Square with my mother & bro...
Another boring day...
-Monday
Even more boring...
Sorry Dar, I cannot wait for u...
No choice...
-Tuesday
A better day...
After school went to sculpture park with Lina & Jun Sheng to slack...
Later I bluff Brain Yeu to come then Lina ask Desmond to come...
Both of them walk very slow sia...
After that we when to meet Dar then he say go home to change.
But end up cannot come out.
Haiis.
PS...Dar, dun jealous le la =p
-Wednesday
Today went to sculpture with Rui Wen after lunch..
Sobx..the swing has been removed...
After that go to CP.
Then go to Econ to eat ice cream then meet Brain Yeu & Desmond..
Get "fool" by them.
Think I stupid meh...
Must grow up la. Still play hide-n-seek.
Lmao.
After that I chase them until gastric pain sia.
$%#%^$&
Later go meet Dar....
Haiis...heavy rain...
He send mii until the Compassvale LRT station.
Then I lend him my umbrella, he went home )=
Then blahblahblah...
That's all...Hope that Saturday or Sunday can go out with Dar...
Today Physic Test was okay.
I write wrongly for the law of conservation energy..ah...rofl...
Sian...Monday still got Maths Test.
Hope that is easy lor...
I must study hard & smart !!!
I must go into express next year!!!