profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
@ 9:04 PM

Hey ppl.
I dunno where should I start.
I think I will just start from today.
Today we had our choir exchange.
Bedok Town Sec last song was very nice.
Touching sia. Lmao.
The exchange was quite good.
Haha.
Suddenly remember of yesterday.
Chanel very funny lor.
She look like more angry than mii.
Lols.
But yesterday I really feel that he is too much.
Whole day insult ppl.
Who he think he is.
Very big meh.
Today morning say will return mii my ear piece..
End up oso dun have.
Shit him la.
There's no point to sweet talk now.
It will not help.
Forget it.
I dun wanna write anything about it le la.
It will only spoil my mood.
This few days keep listening to that song, dou shi ni & yong qi.
Cry for a few times cause of the songs.
Stupid right.
This few days very tired.
Maybe going to take MC soon.
I sleep so early lor.
After 9.30pm I feel like dying alr.
Then sleep until 6++am wake up dunno for wat
Then sleep again for a while & wake up about 10am
Like pig right.
I oso dunno why.
Haiis.

To Rui Wen : Dun worry la. I will not slit cause of that guy okay. ^^
To Lina : I will try to cheer up de. U oso dun sad le la. We try together okay? (=
To Chanel : Thx for helping mii to scold him. U did a great job =x
PS- I LOVE x3 BABY FAMILY!! =p
- I love the PIGs!! Thx kor (:

I really dunno should I patch wif u.
I feel that there is an object blocking us.
It is difficult for mii to have trust in u.
But ur actions has shows mii that ur love to mii isn't real.
I cannot feel it.
U dun even remember ur promise.
U even try to break the bonds between mii & x3 baby family.
So sad.
That u fail.
I trust them more than u.
The bonds between us is unbreakable.
Yesterday I receive ur sms...
At first it was still okay.
But at the back, u start to insult mii.
Watts wrong wif u?!
Pls go & see doc if u not feeling well.
U dun have the right to say mii
Even u are my bf.
I really didn't expect that u wil be the first one who say those words which is so hurtful to mii.
No one ever say that to mii.
U might feel that it cannot kill.
But u had alr hurt ppl.
You will just say that u are joking
but it doesn't give mii a sense of humour.
It sound more like insulting.