Sunday, March 22, 2009
@ 11:15 PM
I'm really confuse.
I really dunno how to choose.
I'm afraid that I will regret.
Even if I say yes, I have a feeling that it will not last long.
The ending will be the same.
I really dun understand.
Why u won't give up on mii.
I'm not that good as u think.
No point for u keep on waiting.
I oso know that waiting is painful & difficult.
I really dun wish to hurt u.
I dun wish to see u so sad.
Cheer up boii.
Remember my line (=
Think positive, smile all the way, dun regret or shed a tear with ur decision.
I know that it is difficult.
I, myself oso cannot over come.
I really have no confident.
I just can't over come the difficulties.
I tried a lot of times.
But I fail again & again.
I only get back deeper & deeper wound by u.
Although u said that u will keep ur promise.
But u fail every time.
I cannot trust u again.
I cannot have faith that we will last long.
Isn't that I dun wanna give u an answer.
But is that I dun wanna lie to myself or hurt u.
If I say yes, it is a lie.
If I say no, I will hurt u.
Now I dun even know whether I still love u.
I know that u care for mii & dun mean to hurt mii or make mii sad.
But sometimes u really think too much.
Like yesterday..
Today, u even drag Bryan Wong & Jun Sheng down.
I really dun understand why.
U dun believe that I really dun like them or u are just jealous.
Or maybe it is just like some random ppl say....
U jealous, u angry, u sad is all because u care about mii.
I just hope that u dun think too much any more
And dun drag any one down again.
To Olivero--Even though u say that he say ______, but I dun believe.
I feel that u cannot trust wat he say lor =x
U can tell when he say about her.
I'm like an extra person who break them up.
Forget it. I dun care alr la. It will only make mii more stress.
JY !! Continue waiting !! Dun give up !! Believe in ur self !!
CHERISH every moment wif her =x
To Bryan Wong--I know how he feel but I oso can't help by doing anything.
I dun wanna lie to myself again. Nor give him hope that it is possible.
Btw, u oso not first day know him.
U should know his character.
And the possible ending......
Nvm...CHERISH ur friendship with him (=
To Jun Sheng--Lols. You another one. Think too much oso.
Trust mii, nth will happen.
She dun wanna talk to u maybe she bad mood or she wanna keep it to herself.
Just remember to CHERISH her cause u 2 been through so far together.
Btw, dun worry, I won't tell any one about today wat u say.
To BingBing--Aiyo, wat happen this few days.
You make him worry like siao.
You 2 must communicate la.
Dun let him worry about u le la.
Let him understand u. Let him pass through.
JY !! Must CHERISH him hor !!
He is a good guy =x
To Miko & Chee Kay-- Thx for ur concern & talk. haha.
It is very useful....I will think through deeply de ^^
I will CHERISH ur words de....
To Wei Kang--Haha. Dun worry la.
I believe u 2 will last long de..
Super duper long xp
Must do wat u say hor.
If not I dun talk to u le.
Dun say say then every time never do.
Whole day make mii happy for nth.
I will angry de hor. Lols.
Last long & CHERISH her too.
Every moment. Haha. I believe u will de (=