Saturday, March 14, 2009
@ 1:30 PM
Woots !
Back from KL.
For mii, I feel the trip very short lor.
Haha.
Did u ppl miss mii?! =x
Lols.
In KL, Czech keep sms mii.
Haiis.
He hor very naggy de leh =x
He tell mii that need to do this do that, take care this take care that one week before the trip.
That night before the trip he call mii to nag at mii again.
In KL, he sms mii nag at mii again.
On the way back oso nag at mii.
Reach Singapore le, he call mii to nag.
I reach home le, he still nag.
Today he still keep nagging.
Aiyo, he worst then my mother lor =x
But I appreciate ur care (=
Thx Bryan Wong & Brian Ng for ur wishes ^^
Thx 2C for making the trip so fun & wonderful =)
Thx Aaron Lim for ........ [ He is another bad guy? He okay la before the bombing game last night. ]
Still got a lot of ppl to thx la.
I will not say about the trip in detail cause I very tired now but very high & hyper.
Day 1
Meet in school at 5.10am
Super duper tired.
But later my friends come le then talk talk then not so tired.
Board on bus.
Go to Agriculture Park & Firefly Park.
Check into hotel & I slept at 1 am.
Day 2
Wake up at 6.30am
Depart for FRIM.
Have a forest walk.
Quite fun & thx Aaron for helping mii (=
Lunch & went to Jinjang Waste Management.
Then got shopping time at Putra Jaya.
Depart to hotel & had dinner.
Watch Wall-E at night.
But it is all jumper up.
Then have grp discussion but seems like I doing only lor.
Teacher let us sleep early but we have party at Li Xia room.
Heng...I, April & Bingbing go early lor =x
If not will get scolding.
Day 3
Gave morning call to Li Xia , Grace & Bingbing room
They all over slept.
7am then wake up.
We all together go for breakfast.
After that got some activities.
Our class cheer is :
2C are u ready ?
Yes
54321
2C is the best
Yes yes yes
2C is the best
Yes yes yes
Shhh...
Because we fight till dee end
Because we fight till dee end
Because we fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight till dee end
We will win the war
We will win the war
We will win the war
One more time
We had won the war
We had won the war
We had won the war
Ooo 2C
( 1 clap )
( 2 clap )
( 9 clap )
2C / 2Crazy
Haha.
Then is prize presentation le.
Board on bus.
Play , cheer, laugh, talk, joke, sleep & shop all the way.
Back to Singapore about 9pm
Our class is second bus.
Yeah !!
Lols.
Today had choir & everyone was like going to fall asleep anytime.
Haha.
I was super tired lor.
My eyes is like going to close like that.
Today is the 1 month sia.
Haiis.
Is like just 1 month, a lot of things happen.
To many that I cannot take it.
Thx for those who keep mii company & listen to mii.
I will try to forget & move on with smiles.
( Dunno how to express my feeling now la )