Saturday, March 21, 2009
@ 9:40 PM
Today, Czech & his friends came to my house for no reason.
Haha.
They were cycling & just drop by lor.
We chat a while then they go le.
Lols.
Actually today I is quite happy de lor.
But cause of YOU....
YOU spoil my day.
Not happy then say la.
Talk behind my back for wat.
Think that I will not know.
Think that next day u will forget everything
And I will patch wif u.
NO WAY MAN !!!
I had enough of ur nonsenses.
If anything that u not happy...
TELL MII !!
Say behind my back for wat.
COWARD!!
Think that I will scared of u.
If u really wanna smack mii come la.
All YOU know is to talk big.
Now YOU pushing all the blame to mii la.
FINE !!
As if that I will die without YOU !!
YOU wait long long la.
Think that YOU very handsome meh..
Think that ppl around u like YOU...
NO MAN !!
JUST WAKE UP FROM UR DREAM !!
I HAD ENOUGH!!
If YOU insult mii I can ignore...
But why must YOU pull others down.
Czech did nth.
If YOU really think that I like Czech..
Then is YOUR PROBLEM.
NOT HAPPY OSO NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!
Btw, sweet talk won't help.
Sweet talk won't do anything to mii.
Now I feel that ur sweet talk is so disgusting lor.
Make mii feel like puking.
If YOU wanna jealous....
Go far away & jealous...
Dun need to bother to come & talk or scold mii...
Cause I will only ignore YOU..
YOU think YOU very big are..
Only older than mii by 2years.
So wat...
I must scared of YOU r..
Whole day only know how to insult mii.
Call mii lots of names..
Call la...
As long as I'm not can le.
YOU wanna play game wif mii right...
CAN !!
Come la...
I will play wif u...
ASS HOLE!!
I'M REALLY PISSED OFF WITH YOU!!