profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
@ 7:10 PM

1. You are male or female?
Female =.=

2. Describe yourself.
Love hanging around with friends.
Love to be carefree.
Love music.
Love to daydream?
Love my name.
Love thee way I am.
Hate to be alone.
Cannot make up my mind.
Often being confuse by love?
Proud of my name.
Hate stress.
Always cheerful?
A good listener?
Many more la...

3. What do people feel about you?
They often treat mii like a small girl cause I'm not mature enough!! (By:Bryan Wong)
Cute, funny, cheerful... (By: Him)

4. Where would you want to be now?
Some where which I will not be so bored.

5. How do you feel about love?
Something that can hurt ppl deeply...

6. What's your life like?
Black & White?

7. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Wish that all my wish will come true.

8. Say something wise.
It is easier to say then done?

Last beverage → Green Apple Ice Blended.
Last phone call → Brian Ng.
Last text message → Bryan Wong.
Last song you listened to →苦茶
Last time you cried →Yesterday.

THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

Laughed until you cried → Yes.

Met someone who changed your life → No! No one will ever change my life!!

How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?→HUH?

Do you have any pets →No.

Do you want to change your name →No, I love my name & I'm proud of my name.

What time did you wake up today →08.30am.

What were you doing at midnight last night → Sms & try not to cry...

What's one thing you wish you could change →Nth.

Have you ever talked to a person named Derrick → Yes.

What's getting on your nerves right now →A hand full of things.

What's your real name →Chanel Tan

Primary School →Nan Chiau Primary School.

Middle/Secondary School → Compassvale Secondary School.

Hair color → Black.

First best friend → Dawn in Pri & Rui wen in Sec.

First sport you joined →Forget le.

First pet →Fishes.