profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
@ 3:41 PM

Haiis. Today there is good & bad news.
But the good news is very random.
Good news is that I have more & more kor..LMAO
......
The bad news is that the cold war between I & him has begin...
I dun wish to say why & how the war begin.
For those who know why, pls shut ur mouth up.
There is nth to spread around.
But seriously I still dun get it why he is so angry.
Probably cause he is jealous or wat...
Just now when I'm sms-ing wif him, I get so angry that I just scold him back.
He didn't even give mii a chance to explain.
Sometimes I really dun understand what he's thinking...
I really feel very tired...

Reply: Random ppl who ask mii who I will choose if I can only choose him or friends.
~Sorry that I cannot give u an answer now. It is really difficult to choose. But I will seriously think through cause I know that the day which I can only choose one out of two is soon as some of u say that he is so & so and ask mii to break wif him...

Thx: Czech for helping mii whenever I need help & I'm very fan. Cherish wat u have now kor ^^
: BingBing for words but sometimes it is really very cold lor =p
: Annabelle for listening to my sorrow & the laughter that u bring to mii (=
: Chanel for ur advice & meaningful words XD
: Baby Innocence for cheering mii up when I'm sad =D
: Baby Devil for entertaining & cheering mii up xp
: Baby GIGI for understanding & helping mii (:

Today, I was so surprise to meet _______ under my block.
He went forward & ask mii is it real that I have stead alr.
I say yes then he look at mii & he went off.
He look really very sad...
As I watch him walking away, some question ran through my mind...
Did I make a wrong decision that time...
Did he did it in purpose...
Did I let him explain...
Did I really saw it....
Or I just listen to wat others say...
These question went through my mind again & again...
I thought that I can really forget the past...
But whenever I saw him...
I will remember again....
His words...
His promise...
I really dunno what to do...
Why it always happen on mii...