profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
@ 10:50 PM

-Choir-
I had a very bad news to mii on Speech Day.
I cannot get into the first group for SYF.
I cried almost the whole night that day.
I know that no matter cry for how long, the result won't change.
I really wish to get in.
I'm really very tired.
I feel like giving up.
I know I should not, but.....
I dun wanna say about that any more.

-Friends-
Congrats to all who have stead le.
Lols.
Must cherish each other.
If have any problem, tell mii, I will be ur listener although I might not be a good one.

-Studies-
I must really work hard this year.
I must focus a lot too.
I'm distracted too easily.
I should change place some day.
If not I will be chatting the whole day at the back =x

-Health-
My shoulder is killing mii again.
Whole day pain.
Had running nose some times.
But I dun care =p

To Bryan Wong--Although u say all those hurtful words with good intention.
But some times u really say very hurtful words without knowing.


I had choose to give up waiting.
Sorry Olivero.
I should not like him at first.
No matter wat u say now, Olivero.
I will not change my decision.
I know that u read the paper inside the bottle.
He read it too.
I dun care how he get it.
But u should know how I feel.
So dun bother to ask mii to change my decision or continue waiting.
I oso dun care wat he say to u.
Wat chances.
Whatever.
IT IS ALL FAKE !!