profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
@ 3:06 PM

Yesterday night, I had a quarrel with him which is very bad...
I know that I was wrong too...
But u didn't even trust mii...
I tried to explain but u keep deny it...
I really did not meant to say those words...
But u oso hurt mii deep...
Forget it...

Today morning, I was alone sitting at econ waiting for my gans to come...
They all come so late lor.
Then let mii alone sitting down there waiting.
Not long later, he came down & I just walk away...
I really dun wish to meet him...
After they come, I was just pretending that I'm not sad...
Cause I dun want them to worry.
Haiis.
Later in school, was like keep pretending lor.
Jolene ask mii about I & him.
I pretend that I didn't hear her.
Cause I really dunno how to answer her.
After school went to CP to meet my bro.
Some funny things happen on the way to CP.
I was eating half way then he sms mii.
Spoil my mood =p
Then blahblahblah & back home.
This few days very tired & ...
Haiis...

U think that only ur heart pain meh.
U hurt mii deeper than u thought.
U dun even trust mii.
I really dun love JS.
I really dunno wat u thinking.
Which sentence u say is real.
I'm really confuse.
Do u still remember ur promise?
You had break ur promise.
There's no point saying sorry now.
You had hurt mii deep..
So deep that it is bleeding not stop.
You will never see my smiles again.
You will only see tears.
Cause u dump mii in a cold, dark & lonely place...