profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
@ 8:08 PM


Back to post again...
First, I hope that Lina will have a safe trip.
TC of urself okay. Dun think about him le.
We love u more than he love u okay.
Haha. We will miss u de & thx for ur mug. I love it man !!
Second, thx Rui Wen for helping mii edit the photos.
I will post in the next post.
I will grant ur wish this coming Thursday 04 June.
Haha.
Third, thx for the MP4 yeah. Haha.
But pls stop nagging la. I will buck up de.
I won't drop again okay.
It is a promise. I will try my best & stop playing.
Fourth, Bingbing thx for ur advice & long long talk.
Haha. Not quite long oso la.
I never forget my promise. I will did it after June holiday.
Thx for passing msg too. Lols.
Fifth, JS, cheer up okay. Anything come & talk to mii.
Lina wanna mii to cheer u up & tc of u. Haha.
So... come & talk to mii la.
Dun keep everything in ur heart & update ur blog man !!
Thursday must come ar.
I never forget. I owe u Oreo peppermint ice blended & chocolate ice cream ^^
Sixth, x3Babies, there is an outing on 4 june. meet at School Econ outside at 12.15pm then go to Ehub for movie. Who is interested to go? Pls sms or call or MSN mii or Rui Wen or JS.
Seventh, I took back my report book alr. Result like shit man !
Drop a lot....Haiis...Must buck up le.
Eng: 62.7 B4
Chi: 65.2 B3
Maths: 65.2 B3
Sci: 51.8 C5
Geo: 76.6 A1
His: 59.9 C5
Art: 66.3 B3
Home Econ: 75.0 A1
Total: 532.6/800
Percentage: 66.6%
EMB3: 10
L1B2: 6
Class position: 4/40
Level position: 10/81
Eighth, Nth much happen in school...
Watch movies, fold hearts, chatting, filming for ASH.
Last day of school have choir workshop.
I feel that it was okay.
Quite fun after all.
After workshop, went to hand in Geo file & went home wif JS & Lina.
There is one pic that everyone should see. Haha. I will post in the next post oso.

This is all the upcoming events during June holiday. Boring man.
04, 05, 25, 26 June--Choir practise from 10am to 12pm
04 June--x3Baby family outing at Ehub & Class BBQ party at night.
12 June--2A & 2B class BBQ party ( not confirm going )
28 June--Lina is back !!