profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, May 29, 2009
@ 11:08 PM


Hey ppl.

Today get back report book & so on la.

Last day of school...Sad...

But I spend my time wif choir.

I will say more in detail tomorrow.

Today no time & very tired..

Okay...

Tomorrow oso will post those pictures that rui wen help mii edit. Thx.

Thx Lina for the mug. I love it & I won't give it to my bro okay. haha.



I saw u & u saw mii in school...

I feel that I'm a total stranger to u...

Or maybe that's wat u want.

If u have anything to tell mii, just sms or call mii..

Dun ask ppl to pass msg & give rubbish excuses...

U are scared or wat?!

Or dun dare to face mii ?!

I dun care...

Cause even if I CARE, NTH WILL CHANGE..

THIS IS WAT U WANT.

U make it come true & fool mii like a stupid.

U think I dunno anything?

U are wrong !