Sunday, May 24, 2009
@ 3:06 PM

It is all memories alr...
But I dun want it to be memories !!!
These are all the happy memories u gave mii...
Do u still remember wat u say in MSN chat & sms?!
Are u playing only?
But after 050509 08.41pm...
Everything changes...
I dunno why.
U say that from the beginning is just mei...
But now is hate...
Wat u treat mii as...
Toy..
Just dump it whenever u want?!
I'M HUMAN NOT A TOY OR 代替品 OKAY !!!
GET IT IN UR MIND !!
If u really want it to be like that then fine.
I have nth to say.
都是你...
泪痕流下...
流个不停...
还要装作没事的面对...
我不想再这样下去了...
为什么你要耍我 !!
这样很好玩吗 !!
But I dun want it to be memories !!!
These are all the happy memories u gave mii...
Do u still remember wat u say in MSN chat & sms?!
Are u playing only?
But after 050509 08.41pm...
Everything changes...
I dunno why.
U say that from the beginning is just mei...
But now is hate...
Wat u treat mii as...
Toy..
Just dump it whenever u want?!
I'M HUMAN NOT A TOY OR 代替品 OKAY !!!
GET IT IN UR MIND !!
If u really want it to be like that then fine.
I have nth to say.
都是你...
泪痕流下...
流个不停...
还要装作没事的面对...
我不想再这样下去了...
为什么你要耍我 !!
这样很好玩吗 !!