profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
@ 10:22 PM

Haha. Never post for 7 days le.
No time & not in the mood.
Haiis. 5 days never saw him till today.
Every time saw him is pass by only.
But today saw him oso so short.
Less than an hour.
Might as well dun come =p
I really dunno why I shouted at u today.
Maybe cause I very pissed off wif ur attitude to mii bah.
Or maybe cause of wat some random person say, I cannot put a deaf ear to it.
Dunno la.
Today after u left wif her, my tears just flow out for no reason & my heart was so painful out of sudden.
I never felt like this before.
Why I feel like this suddenly?! >.<
Now very blur la.
Dun wanna think any thing.
If u dun wanna reply my sms then dun reply la.
Reply until so pek cek for wat.
Forget it >.<
But do u know that I more pek cek & pissed off wif ur attitude this few days.
Wat are u trying to do?!
Am I a toy to u or 她代替品 to u?
我到底在你心里是什么?
如果你有在读的话,你能不能跟我说。
我真的很想知道。
可是也不想你骗我。
我开始越来越相信你把我当成代替品或在耍我。
你最近是这么了?
不会我的短讯也不发短讯给我。
你是不是为了考试没空还是什么?
就算回了我的短讯,你好像很不甘愿。
也许我想太多了吧。
或者我们应该心平气和的说说话吧。
可是我们都没有时间?
不知道啦!!!
走一步算一步。。。

-Song lyrics from Yee Xuan (she think that it suit mii~got a bit la. haha.)

That day, deep in your eyes, I saw the loneliness
If I'd realized it, you were always by my side
Why do I love you so much?
Your voice rings inside me so much it makes me sad
Just what it was that supported me so much
From afar, I realize it now
Like a lost child, crying and searching
But there was no such thing as forever
"It's okay if you don't believe in anyone" you whispered
Why can't I turn them to memories
You're too far, too near for me to reach
The more I tell myself "I will forget"
The larger you loom in my thoughts
Why do I love you so much?
Your voice rings (inside me) so much it makes me sad
Just what it was that supported me so much
I realize it now from afar
Why do I love you so much?
It's such an easy question but I just can't answer...