profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
@ 8:49 PM




(upload the rest next time)
Today, after paper slack wif Bingbing, Qian Yu & Amanda.
We actually say study de.
End up never & keep playing.
Went to Sculpture to play wat game like dun forget the lyrics de.
Quite okay la. We bid good bye to each other around 1.30.
I wif Ice go to Compass Point to go to my house.
Then say that we study maths but end up watch tv & play com.
Ice leave at 6 plus going to 7pm d:

This few days happen a lot of things.
I dunno how to face it.
Everything happen so fast.
First, he sms mii that night suddenly.
Say that it is just mei from the beginning.
I already stun there.
Then he say but now is hate.
I dunno should I be angry or sad or feel that I'm so stupid.
I just shoot him back, if u hate mii. Why do u bother to sms mii.
He never reply any more.
I feel that I really very stupid.
Second, I read ____ private blog today.
I read almost everything she wrote.
Maybe if I didn't read so carefully, I won't feel like that now.
I dunno how to express my feeling now.
I read wat u send to her.
I was like totally stun by that sms.
I dunno...I could only feel pain after I read it.
I oso know that how she feel.
I only can say I'm sorry, I know what I should do.
Third, I saw wat happen to my friends.
At this moment, they could be best mates.
Next moment they can cause of small matters break friendship.
I hate to be in the middle.
I hate it!!
I dun wanna choose.
Why everyone wants mii to choose.
Can't I choose both.
Friends like that, __ oso like that.
I hate it man !!
Leave in peace can.
I dun wanna be in the middle.
I dun wanna choose !!

I'm totally pissed off by u.
What do u treat mii as.
Mei only? but now hate?
Forget it.
Since u wanna act like u forget everything.
Then continue ur acting I have nth to say.