profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, June 05, 2009
@ 8:12 PM

Hey people, I'm back to post...
Holiday sux man !!!
Bored like hell !!!
Hate it !!
Choir on Thursday & Friday but I didn't when on Friday cause tummy ache )x
Maybe is cause of the BBQ xp
Haha. Jk la.
When out whole day on Thursday.
Love that day man !!
After Choir, meet JS & WK wif RW went to Ehub.
Actually wanna watch movie de.
But end up we played bowling cause of some reason.
RW didn't play wif us )=
At the beginning I was losing but in the end I was second.
Haha. But the score was worst than last time & have 1 strike only.
EEEE !!! Very bad lor.
But Thx JS for letting mii get second. Haha.
After the game all of us was trying to take a group photo.
See the process. Haha.
We took quite a lot but only 2 sucess. Haha.
At night went for class chalet.
It was okay la.
Took some photos (x
Four of us (=



Jun Sheng ^^

Our Lunch--Yummy !!

Jun Sheng-- Retarded face =x
Wei Kang

Rui Wen

Haha.

Daddy & Kor ^^

Wei Kang Daddy (x

Jun Sheng Kor =D

Superman !!

Wei Kang & Jun sheng
playing Wet & Wild



Random
Bingbing
Group pic wif Mr Kheng
Random pic of the boys

Yue Ling, Annabelle & Bingbing
Grace
Yee Xuan

Annabelle


Jing Yee