profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
@ 8:19 PM


I had enough of u !!
I can't stand it !!
Can't I even earn basic respect from u that I should deserve?!
I'm ur elder sister not ur maid or someone who let u scold & insult.
Who u think u are?
King?!
Everyone must listen to u?!
Everyone must serve u?!
NO !!
U have ur own leg & hand !!
Can't u even walk to the kitchen to pour a glass of water?!
U are the one who wanna drink not mii.
I'm not ur maid.
Did I ever ask u to help mii?!
U are not a king okay !!
GET IT IN UR HEAD !!
U are just a BIG LIER & a BACK STABBER WHO STAB HIS OWN SISTER!!
Someone who lie to their parent that --I studied for 4 hours yeah. So can I play computer.
My foot la.
U?
Study for 4 hours?
The sky will fall man !!
It will be the end of the world when u studied for 4 hours.
U played computer for the whole 4 hours then is correct...
No !!
Is more than 4 hours.
From the moment they get out of the house, u alr start playing till 9.30 pm.
How many hours u tell mii?!
U will never forget to stab mii...
Then in their eyes u are such a good boy.
Then I'm such a bad sister who only care to play com, talk on phone, watch tv, ill-treated u & starve u.
If u wanna eat go buy urself la.
No one say that u cannot get out of the house.
Did I starve u?!
I went down everyday to buy food for u.
But wat I get back?!
Ur scold, insult, shouting, back stabbing !!
Not even a simple word THANK YOU !!
Not even BASIC RESPECT THAT A ELDER SISTER SHOULD DESERVE !!
U will only boot lick when u need mii to be ur servant !!
Help u to pour water, buy food, wash ur uniform & do ur homework!!
It is ur homework !!
It is UR RESPONSIBILITIES to complete it !!
Not mii !!
U are PRIMARY 6 alr !!
Taking PSLE this year !!
Could u pls wake up & study rather than spending ur time in front of the computer playing ur stupid maple !!
I will just wait & see what result u will get !!
U say that u wanna beat my score..182..
I will open my eyes big to see ur result..
U say that u will get 185 & u want a laptop.
Haha !! Wait u get it first bah !!
U fail 2 sub & just pass 2 sub for ur mid year result.
Mister, wake up & face it & study bah !!
Still chiong wat maple level, kpo-ing ur friends love matter...
U dun have much time alr okay.
U have less than 6 months.
If ur result is out, u didn't get to NT, u should thx god alr.