profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
@ 8:42 PM

I HATE LIFE MANNN !!!
IT IS SO SUX !!
Why must time pass so slowly?!
Why must holiday be so boring?!
Why must school day pass so quickly?!
Why must we stay at home everyday?!
Why must we study during holiday?!
Can't we have a break?!
Exam is over!!
Can't we just enjoy our holiday?
Haiis...
No chioce...
But I hate to be alone !!
I rather go school everyday than having holiday )x
Haiis...
Now, cause of my brother's teacher give wat agreement form..
I need to study wif him 5 hours everyday...
Rofl...
My holiday gone...
Cannot go out some more...
I HATE THIS MAN !!
I HATE LIFE !!
I HATE HOLIDAY !!
I HATE TO BE ALONE !!
Lols <(-(oo)-")>
Hope that I can go for the BBQ this Friday & Choir outing next Tuesday )x