profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
@ 7:16 PM


I think I need a listener but..
I dunno where should I start...
I dun even know why I'm feeling like that now...
I dunno where does the problem started...
U change a lot?
Or maybe is cause lots of things happen?
I use to tell u everything but now...
I dun even feel like talking to u..
I really dunno...
I know that ppl come ppl go..
I really hope that we could be like last time...
But it can no long be...
Yes I admit that I might have change..
But u dun have to do that right?
I feel so awkward when I saw u..
I tried to mend our friendship but it's too late.
U say that u remember wat u promise & will nvr break it.
But u broke it again & again.
I forgive u again & again.
Now I can only tell u I'm sorry.
Not that cause u broke ur promise.
Is more than that.
Haiis...
I hope that things will be better...
Sometimes I really hope that I have no emotion !!
But it is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E
Maybe everything will go away went things get back in school?
It is difficult to trust some one but ppl often dun cherish it..
Ppl often regret when they lose it.. pity...

Do I have to feel this way?
Just because I love u?
I believed what u say & I fell again...
U hurt mii so bad & all I can do is to throw it all away.
But I can't.
You make mii feel like a fool.
U know that I was scared when things repeat..
But love has no meaning..