I'm Sorry that the blog was dead & there's something wrong wif my blogger so I post like writing compo -.-
Yesterday went for Choir Outing at East Coast. I love the outing !! Wake up at 11.30am & sms Rui Wen. Pack everything, change clothes & get out of the house. Send my father to work then head down to Hougang to meet Rui Wen. After that went down to Marine Parade for lunch. Then my mother drove both of us down to East Coast. When we reach there, it was only 2 plus. We saw Lisa, Gene, Cheryl Li & Danica sitting down there. We where super boring man!! We sit down there waited for others to come & Gene keep saying about mii. BlahBlahBlah... Ms Lee & Mr Lim came wif foods & drinks, we started eating.. We played games ya... The murder game was...... After the game we decided to go roller blading but it seems like its going to rain lor. But dun have...GOOD !! Some roller blade, some cycles, some went home & some sit down there chit chatting wif ms Lee & watching us playing roller blade. Thx Mr Lim for teaching & helping mii. Thx Shi Hui & those who helped mii. Okay my roller blading skill sux like hell can. Fall once? Should be twice but luckily he hold mii if not there will be a scar on my knee. Played till 7 plus? Packed up & went to find toilet. Haha. After that send Rui Wen home & home sweet home ^^ My leg now super pain !! There's a cut too. Dunno when get a cut but confirm not because I fall. Didn't take a lot of pics. Waiting for ppl to upload pic & grab it. Haha. I dun think I'm gonna roller blade again. My skill sux like shit can !! And every time I roller blade, my left leg won't get up I dunno why. Ahhhh....ashamed of myself !!! But I still love it )x Haiis...At night talk on phone wif Annabelle from 11 plus till 3am? I dun feel tired at all..Haha. In between have Grace, Bryan Wong & Czech conference. We keep laughing on phone lor. Very siao.. haha. Hope that Bryan Wong will have a safe trip & TC okay (= Okay...Czech I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it okay. I should have tell u. Dun ignore mii can? Pls.. I'm sorry )x Annabelle, dun blame ur self. It wasn't ur fault okay. I should tell him at the beginning & should ask him whether wanna conference a not. So not ur fault yeah. Cheer up. Dun feel guilty cause he mad wif mii okay.
What do u mean by that msg?! Stop playing or ask mii to go & think myself can? Ur mag has no link lor. Suddenly send mii like that how I know?!