Monday, June 08, 2009
@ 5:02 PM
School was so so today.
After all, it's still boring !
Blah blah blah...
Cam worhing with TINKERBELL during Chinese lesson =x
I simply love the first pic (x
TINKERBELL -- Delete those ugly, unglam & obseen photos u take okay !
Maths is always boring & always killing my brain cell !
Worksheet, papers, questions, past year paper, other school paper, revision, notes...
Haiis ! Hope that I can do those maths question during EOY..
Today Science was Biology (x
*THUMBS UP !*
CHANEL TAN SIMPLY HATE PHYSICS !
But bio wasn't as fun as past.
The whole one hour was revision, correction, papers, worksheet..
Haiis !
Lang Arts was better (x
Watch Mr Bean =.=
Sian-ed ! But is better than doing paper & worksheet.
Letting go doesn't mean forgetting them..
it means remembering the memories
and talking about them..
without crying..
I won't cry -- YUMMY (x