profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
@ 3:23 PM



Back to post again...
This 2 days school was okay.
But more & more ppl fall ill )x
Tc okay ppl !
Drink more water..
Hope that Annabelle, Muzhaffar & Cheng yi will get well soon (=
Monday, There's picnic (=
But the game sux !
Lols.
Is like so lame la.
Wth !
Tuesday, Class was so quiet wif out Annabelle & Muzhaffar..
Today assembly get caught by Mrs Ang cause of fringe lor.
Wth! Is like too short to tie up & will drop so cannot let it put like that meh?
Haiis.
Re-test 2.4 for PE.
Almost whole class fail the NAFA test sia.
Haha. United as one?
Dunno I pass a not.. Haiis.
My stamina drop a lot sia )=
Must buck up le !
Hope I pass (=
LangArts was boring & some were sleeping.
Tired bah cause of the run?
Haha. I slept too but less than half an hour cause too noisy le..
Time pass quite fast today in school.
Lols.
Haiis.. homework is getting higher & higher.
No mood to do at all.
Dunno why..
Still owe teacher 作文,少年文章,5 剪报 from school reopen till now =p
Haven't do art & D&T sia.
Hate D&T man !
Suddenly feel so stupid & regret to bet wif Cedric till 30 Aug..
I confirm lose le la..But even if he ____ le..I dunno wat should I do..U know why de..
Full of REGRET now !
Haiis.. confession...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxL0YPwBpis -- ppl, do go listen.. I love it (=