profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
@ 4:37 PM

Being forced to post everyday now..
Haha. Lost one lollipop cause of that "best" kor.
Lols.
Today, school is quite siao lor..
Keep laughing & laughing.
Then horny oso. haha.
No mood for study at all today.
Didn't wanna wake up at all lor morning.
Stupid!
During maths, played hp game.
Haha. Naughty =p
But is I cannot listen in lor.
After school, went wif Annabelle then met Grace.
Haha. Somethings happen..
Shh...secret. haha.
Annabelle, u should not be fan or wat lor.
Should be happy like siao okay.
Dun cause of that si ren money =x
Boy, I'm sorry..
Dun worry okay.
It won't fade...
I promise u that..
I oso didn't forget wat I promise u last night.
I will write in offline msg okay (=
Btw, I love last night. haha.

Flip it over..

Confirm fail de

Messy !