Sunday, July 26, 2009
@ 9:53 PM
Erm this post is gonna be quiet...
But I still gonna say lor.
Pls la ppl..
Stop spreading those who I love de rumours can mah?
Spread le nvm leh.
Still spread until so 难听.
Say those which isn't true & add things into it.
I dun care who is the one who started or spread it.
But just stop it can?
It is getting very annoying & more 难听 can?
U wanna spread go ahead I dun care.
But dun add or say things isn't true can?
I dun like nor love any of them that u all say.
It is rumours that u all think that I & the guy are in love or whatever.
But pls go back & get the fact then come & scold mii or say I wat okay.
I know ppl calling mii FLIRTERS behind.
But I didn't okay.
Who did I flirt huh?
Which eye u see I flirting?
They are my friends or gans only wat.
Is it wrong to hang out wif friends or gans which are opposite sex?
Open up ur mind man.
It is not in the 60s any more okay.
I dun want it to make till things are so awkward.
I didn't say or clear my name is just because I dun bother.
But if it is getting too much.. dun blame mii.
If u know mii, u know my limit okay.
Dun try mii.
If u wanna try, u make sure that u can bear the consequences.
I'm not posting this to shoot any one...
Yueling, dun think that I post this to shoot u okay.
Not cause wat u & Bryan say in the conver then I post de.
I wanna post it long ago alr..
Boy, I'm really touched by ur words today (=
Dun worry & dun care those rumours, will u?
I won't think too much de (=
I oso wish & hope that things will be fine.
Hope we meet up next week )=
Dun forget u still have ur present with mii. Haha..