profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
@ 8:08 PM

Erm... does any one know who is the one who tag my blog & say wanna treat mii BK a not ar?
I cannot figure out is who lor.
Only Bryan Wong & Ken Ong owe mii a meal wat.
No more le.
But I ask both of them le..
They say not them..
Haiis.
Who is it man?
Curious sia & I want my BK =p
Haha.

Now...
Just watch finish Channel 5 Saturday stay home movie.
It's a nice show (=
I love it. Dunno why. Haha.
It's a Disney Cartoon Love Story.
But I prefer Harry Potter =p
Next week the movie will be Freaky Friday.
I'm so gonna watch it -.-
Hmm.. hope that blogger will be okay soon.
Hate it when cannot post pic man !

Haiis..
It's fading day by day she guess or it's fact?
She keep thinking why is it..
What she is to him..
Is it really fading..
But what can she do?
Nth..
She can't even msg him..
She waited and..
At last it's 26 tmr (=
But will things change?
Will things go back like last time?
Will he?
Will it?
Do he still rememeber wat he promised?
Do he still remember wat he said?
Do he still remember wat he told mii?
Do he? Do he? Do he?
No one knows..