Saturday, July 18, 2009
@ 4:21 PM
Today sux man !
Boring & rotting at home.
Wanted to do homework but no mood to do.
Spend half of the day just to write a compo.
Pro bah mii =p
Haha. Home works sux ! Hate it.
Suddenly feel that I'm so short today..
Haiis. Why can't I grow taller than shrinking huh?
Stupid la. From Pri 6 till now still same height.
Stupid body la. Cannot grow taller. Haha.
I wanna be 160 can? Ahh... -.-
There's still Maths ST on Monday & where is my Maths TB?
In the stupid dame locker.. -.-
Lucky, I have copy notes during lesson if not fluck the whole paper on Monday le.
Ppl are saying my attitude is changing & whatever this few days.
I oso dunno why. Just keep slacking around.. no mood for homework.. stress...
Blahblahblah..
But if u hate my attitude, that's ur prob la.
Dun come & bother mii can & say all big reason..
I'm trying to get back to my old life okay.
So dun come & nag & craps la.
Talk till like u very good like that... very busy still come & talk to mii..
Ass..
Since u are so busy, why do u bother to come & talk to mii?
U think that u did a great job cause u think I will jealous of ur life?
Pui la.. Kns ! Jealous of u for wat? Jealous of ur love life ar? I dun need okay.
I dun care u get it in ur mind or not.. just stay far away from mii..
Boy, I'm afraid that it will fade..
Sometimes, I really wish that u will online..
But u didn't..
No matter how long I waited..
Now, u even tell mii that u Thursday might not be coming..
I...
Is it so difficult to even meet?
Haiis.
I can't even figure out what are u thinking..