Sunday, July 19, 2009
@ 1:04 AM
Haha. Too bored so create the post at 1 plus & leave it there.
And it is 4am now le & I'm still waiting can...
Haiis.
Now, my vision is like wow ! Too pro le. haha.
One finger can become 2. Pro sia. haha.
Dunno why. Probably too tired bah..
Haiis. Has been waiting for 1 day & dunno how many hours le..
Ppl say that I'm stupid to wait..
But so wat? 等待也是一种幸福 okay?
But I dunno will wait until wat time..
But I will still wait okay ppl..
Even after I wake up if I fall asleep..
No matter wat u ppl say..
Just treat that I'm crazy or dumb -.-
Just found out something but is secret.. cannot say.
Only Mii, bingbing, Rui wen & Bryan Wong know can le okay.
Dun need others. haha.
I now seriously hate Brian ng like hell !
Si hongster, pls stop playing wif ppl feeling can?
Can't u stop playing & flirting?
Having so many stead at a time.
Wat u treat others feeling as huh?
Toy are?
Not happy then throw aside...
Dun care how they feel or wat.
Ass hole la u..
Now, u even wanna break wif her cause she cannot go out wif u.
Kns la. What kind of reason is this huh?
U are not fit to love someone nor fit to be love by any one..
Love is not a game nor a toy okay flirter..
Boy, do u know that I have been waiting?
I'm really afraid that it will fade..
I'm sorry that I can't msg u & dun grow till so tall can?
If not I go out wif u, I look so short.
Haha.
Do TC of yourself okay..
I promise u to say it every night before sleep..
I love u..