Friday, July 17, 2009
@ 9:57 PM
Haha.. Today time passes quite fast?
Is like so fast end school blahblahblah.
Btw, Ppl dun msg mii okay.
I can't sms. Sorry.
I seriously hate the D&T work sia.
Haiis. But Mr Ng is lik so funny lor today when he taught us.
Haha. This few days dunno why la.
Emotional.. haiis..
Dun come near mii & annoy, irritate or fed mii up okay. Warning hor..
Sorry if my attitude sux to u or whatever la.
Haiis.. Gotta choreography choir things..
But no time & is like we dun even meet Rebacca in school lor.
Gotta do lots of homework during the weekend & prepare for Maths ST.
Haiis.. Sometimes, I really wish I was in NT?
Someone--dun think that we all hate u okay. Even ur attitude sux or wat.
We are still friends okay. Anything, talk out? Dun care wat he say yesterday la..
Is like so fast end school blahblahblah.
Btw, Ppl dun msg mii okay.
I can't sms. Sorry.
I seriously hate the D&T work sia.
Haiis. But Mr Ng is lik so funny lor today when he taught us.
Haha. This few days dunno why la.
Emotional.. haiis..
Dun come near mii & annoy, irritate or fed mii up okay. Warning hor..
Sorry if my attitude sux to u or whatever la.
Haiis.. Gotta choreography choir things..
But no time & is like we dun even meet Rebacca in school lor.
Gotta do lots of homework during the weekend & prepare for Maths ST.
Haiis.. Sometimes, I really wish I was in NT?
Someone--dun think that we all hate u okay. Even ur attitude sux or wat.
We are still friends okay. Anything, talk out? Dun care wat he say yesterday la..
U both all angry, say wat oso not counted la. Cheer up kays?
Boy, I felt sad & disappointed now..
Sorry I broke the promise..
1 day is almost over again..
I left offline msg & replied ur tag.
Hope u will go & read it (=
I dunno why I felt like this )=
Hope that will be better tmr..