profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
@ 3:25 PM

Stupid blogger. Update ur service sia.
So lousy. Whole day have problem !
Lols. Haiis.
Cannot post pic again. Rofl..
Yesterday went to see doc la..
For my backbone..
Stupid lor. I create joke in there >< !
Blahblahblah...
Took X-ray then my backbone crave like hell can?
Is like.. Wth !
Doc say is quite serious lor..
So transfer mii to KKH.
Going to KKH on 19Aug ><
Hate going to hospital or see doc can?!
Wa lao.. Stupid backbone la..
Haiis...
Today morning was cold !!
Very nice weather. haha.
Sleep during chinese for a while only.
My class today have only 20 ppl (if I'm not wrong).
Pro bah. Haha.
Hope those who MC get well soon.
I think tmr won't be so quiet like today le..so dead..
Cause Li Xia & Annabelle coming back?
Dunno.. hope more come back so that we will be like last time (=
After school, went to think the dance step for a while then went to Compass Point.
Thx Rui Wen for accompany mii (=
Brought some things..
--Confidental--
Rui Wen, I use up half of the bottle leh.. But still have the thing there. Stupid la ! haiis..