Saturday, July 11, 2009
@ 7:41 PM
Back to post again...
Things were okay..
Rushing here & there..
Chiong homework..
Very tired at night..
Sleep early..
I think it is the best..
There's no time for mii to think so much..
No time to remember the past..
But..
U still appeared..
Again & again..
U make mii slow down..
Now..
I really wish that u will stop appearing nor contact..
Whenever I slow down..
Things are getting worst..
I feel that I'm a failure..
I'm alr falling..
Let mii off..
Will u?
U keep blaming mii cause of her..
Is it fair to mii?
Wat did I do to deserve those?
Wat did I do wrong?
The problem is between u & her..
NOT MII !
Dun use mii as an excuse or an object to scold at..
I'm a human not a toy..
Stop being selfish !
Some times I'm really fed up..
...
Whatever happen between u both..
Whatever happen between u both..
I really dun wanna know nor drag mii in..
Will u grant mii that?
MC from school on Friday...
Probably it is good?
But I miss school..
At home.. boring.. nth to do..
Will only make mii think more...
Haiis..
Thx for all ur care & concern ppl (=
It is APPRECIATED by mii ^^
Heard that there's lots of work for D&T?
Hate it !
I hate D&T man !
Haiis.
Why can't we dun take that subject?
This few days after school didn't went out a lot wif Clique 6 nor x3Babies..
Sorry..
I think I need to be alone & quiet...
Some times I really wonder why must ppl slit?
Why it is so difficult to forget the unhappy memories?
Why there must be love?
Why must there be some thing called pen knife?
Why must ppl mis-use it?
Why must ppl use it to slit?
Is it so fun to slit?
I think that it is so childish & no fun at all..
Even if u slit..
Will things turn better?
Will u stop thinking of it?
Will u forget it?
Can u escape from wat u want to escape from?
NO !
Ppl say that cause they are 烦 so slit...
So wat?!
Does that give u an excuse to slit?!
Isn't there another way rather than slitting?
Is it the best way?
Think man !
Is it something proud to slit?
Is it something ashamed to slit?
The more u slit the more u will feel better?
Just go & think ur self !
If u still wanna continue slitting..
GO AHEAD !