profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
@ 10:58 PM


Boo ! Back to post again (=
HAPPY 4mth WITH x3Babx Family !!!
Tmr will be with HORNYASS le (=
HAPPY EARLY 1mth HORNYASS (cause I dunno tmr will online a not)
Finish watching Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni le !
It's a wonderful show ! Is recommended to watch (=
Down there are some sentences I like in the show.
But not the whole 24 epi.
From 18 epi onwards (=
--女人被骗第一次是纯真,第二次是无知,第三次是愚蠢。我只知道第一次是偶然,第二次是必然,第三次是命中注定。
--欣赏张旭的书法,就不会把杆书放在眼里, 喜欢ESPRESSO的话,又怎么会对美式咖啡感到兴趣,如果最美好的早已留在心中,那再多的选者也只会视而不见。。。
--陈心仪是无辜的,纪念品也是无辜的。。那你有没有想过?我也是无辜的。你说你要回到她的身边,你说我能不害怕, 我能不在意吗?你以前什么事都会对我坦白,可是现在,一说到陈心仪你就有说不出的犹豫,说不出的心疼。存希,我不是第一天认识你。你对她还有感觉你以为我不知道吗?

--幸福看起来那么简单,眼看就要有了,为什么突然间变得那么遥不可及呢?
--爱像冰淇凌在我嘴里变化。

--和你的相遇让我知道什么叫缘分,在我们一生之中会遇到很多人而谁才是你的另一半?其实一切早已命中注定。 爱情是不能勉强的。今生你注定了,就是要和纪存希在一起。你已经不再是以前的便利贴。不要再因为害怕而逃避闪躲。不要错过上天对你做最好的安排。

Now, not gonna chiong any show le bah..
Dunno. See how first (=
Exam oso coming le =O
Now reading those story books...
Have 4 to read..
Haha..
Currently chatting with ZHEN YU & reading LINA's blog..
Agree with her..
They always tell us to wait..
How long do we have to wait?
Haiis.
Boy, I feel like giving up ...